When you're out riding, you want to be able to utilize as much space as possible for your gear. While you want music to make it more enjoyable, you don't want amplifiers and other important things to be bulky and take up room. At Everything Can-Am Offroad, we have the perfect solution for you. The NavAtlas 4 Channel Amplifier does what you need it to, but has compactness like none other.
The waterproof and vibration proof design protects it from unwanted elements and rattling. Use the amplifier to hook up to four speakers or bridge the connection to just two for better sound. Unlike others on the market, this accessory has the power to allow you to hear your music over the wind or whine of the machine's engine. Get back out on the trail and enjoy the music you love with this 4 Channel Amplifier.
4-Channel Amplifier Features:
- Audio streaming (A2DP, AVRCP)
- Class D digital design
- Waterproof (IP66 Rated)
- MOSFET power supply
- Low level inputs (RCA)
- Variable gain control
- Built in crossover (35Hz-250 Hz)
- Bridgeable operation
- 2 Ohm stable stereo operation
- Damping factor <100
- Fuse rating 30A
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 9" x 3"
- 75 W RMS at 4 channels at 4 Ohms
- 98 W at 4 channels at 2 Ohms
- 140 W RMS x 2 channels at 4 Ohms (bridged)
- Total peak power output 300 W
- Signal to noise ratio 80dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz-35kHz