Can Am Commander Front A-Arm Guards by Axiom
Sometimes when you hit the trails the trails can hit back and when they do they have the potential to hit back quite hard. If you are looking for a way to protect your machine from the trails and unwanted damage while wheeling then take a look at the Front A-Arm Guards by Axiom for your Can-Am Commander or Commander Max.
The a-arm guards are made from 5/32" thick aluminum and feature a stylish brushed finish. The guards feature drainage holes and slots for easier cleanout after a long day of wheeling while out on the trails. Installation is easy as all hardware and clamps are included and no cutting, welding, drilling or any other fabrication is required to install on your machine.
Front A-Arm Guards Features:
- Made from 0.160 (5/32") thick aluminum
- Brushed finish
- Drainage holes and slots for easier cleanout
- Square shouldered low profile bolts prevent heads from shearing off
- Easy installation
- No modifications required
- Installation hardware and clamps are included