Spare Belt Cage Mount Features:
Mounts your spare UTV Belt on your frame or roll cage.
Don’t be stuck on the trail because you didn’t bring a spare drive belt!
- Holds belts 1 1/4″ to 1 1/2 wide.
- Machined from Structural Polyamide- Will not corrode.
- Includes molded foam pads for snug fit. Will not scratch frame.
- Non-corrosive fasteners.
- Impact, fade and fuel resistant.
- No tools required for installation of mount and removal of belt.
Note: Belt not included.
Featured Blog Post: Learn more about the sizes and styles of different Can-Am roll cages.
All 1 3/4" Tube Frames
- Polaris RZR 1000, 900, and 800 (will use included 1/16" pads)
- Polaris RZR 1000 Turbo (will use 1/4" pads included)
- Polaris Ranger with ROUND TUBES (will not fit Pro-Fit roll cages)
- Arctic Cat UTVs (will use included 1/16" pads)
- CF Moto UTVs
- John Deere Gators
- Kawasaki Mule 3000
- Yamaha XR450
- Yamaha Rhino 600
- Yamaha YXZ 700 & 1000R
All 1.875" - 2" Tube Frames
- Kawasaki Mule 3010, 4000, and 4010
- Kawasaki Mule Pro
- Yamaha Viking 700
- Yamaha Wolverine 700
- Can-Am UTVs and Kawasaki Teryx use 1/4" pads on 1.87" frame and 1/16" pads on 2" frame (all pads included)