Gunnar Kill Switches are the only kill switch specifically designed to work safely and correctly with your electrical system. Gunnar Kill Switches shut off the engine the way the OEM designed it to be shut off. Don’t risk your electrical system and your safety with any other unit.
Choose Gunnar™ Kill Switches specifically for your powersports vehicle.
- No Soldering or probing required
- Easy Install, connects directly to electrical system
- Narrow Design fits any handlebar
- Includes all hardware needed -wiring connectors & Lanyard.
- Made in the USA
- Application chart below tells you what style switch you need.
No Returns on Gunnar Kill Switches. How to choose the proper Gunnar™ Kill Switch for your ATV There are two types of electrical systems used on powersports vehicles, Normally Open (N.O.) and Normally Closed (N.C.)N.O. switches are the open type, they work by grounding the primary ignition lead when the tether is pulled away from the bars. N.C. switches work the opposite of N.O. N.C. are typically used on battery type ignitions which may have an ignition key as an identifier.
Most newer more complex electrical systems are N.C. If in doubt? check your machine’s wiring schematic or ask your dealer. Choose your model from the application chart below.
- DS 70/90/90X Uses (N.C.) switches. Ignition wires are BLK/WHT
- DS 450 Uses (N.C.) switches. Ignition wires are VIO/TAN
- (N.O.) = NORMALLY OPEN
- (N.C.) = NORMALLY CLOSED
There is no return on Gunnar Kill Switches.