Set includes 4 wheels, 4 flat black center caps, 16 lug nuts and 4 tires.
M20 Kore Wheels:
The M20 Kore is the pinnacle of MotoSport Alloy's engineering, research, development and design experience. They pulled out all the stops with the M20 Kore UTV Wheels. Creating not three side by side firsts. The M20 Kore come standard in the flat black automotive grade paint which sheds dirt, mud and debris fast allowing for a fast easy clean up. The M20 Kore wheels has +0mm offset which allows for better fitment, performance and stance for both ATVs and UTVs. The M20 Kore is available in the very popular 14 x 7 AND 16 x 7 which opens the door for a myriad of tire options, tread patterns and ply ratings. Our recommendation is the EFX MotoMTC 30x10x16, built exclusively for Side By Sides and tested tough to endure any territory you need to tackle.
- Satin black paint
- Manufacturer's lifetime structural and one year on finish warranty
- 8 spoke design
- Automotive grade paint is designed to shed dirt, mud, and debris fast for a quick cleanup
This Moto MTC tire is one of the great all around Side By Side tires on the market. From rocks to hard pack to intermediate or light mud, this tire will provide you with a smooth ride and longer lift. With it's 1-1/4" lugs and 6 ply rating, this tire will give you good performance for years to come. Install a set of these on your Polaris Ranger RZR, Can Am Commander, Arctic Cat, Kawasaki or Yamaha UTV and see for yourself what all the buzz is about!
- 6 Ply construction
- 1.25 inch lugs
Additional options for that custom look include (see above):
- Additional center caps in 7 different colors
- 7 different colors of center cap stars
- THESE WHEELS HAVE +0 OFFSET SO THEY WILL STICK OUT A LITTLE MORE THEN STANDARD. THAT TRANSLATES TO 3.5+3.5
- Can Am Maverick X3 requires you to remove or grind down the wear plates located in the front (knuckle) and rear (deflector).