Can-Am RRP696 Intercom By Rugged Radios
Rock while you ride with the RRP696 Intercom for in-car communications and wireless music capabilities.
Based on the tried and true RRP660 Intercom, the new RRP696 offers wireless music streaming from any bluetooth device including your phone. Simply pair your device with the RRP696 Intercom and anyone that is connected can hear the music through their headset or helmet kit. A high output amplifier provides high fidelity audio while using bluetooth devices.
The intercom's voice activation (VOX) will lower the music volume when someone starts talking and resume once the conversation has ended making this the ideal intercom for in-car communications between 2 to 4 persons with the ability to expand up to 8 places.
A play/pause button on the intercom’s front panel makes pausing the music a breeze and the music/cell switch allows you to answer your phone on the go.
Pairs well with LeadNav and other Bluetooth audio navigation systems.
Great for recreational off-roading, the RRP696 is built inside the same RF shielded housing as other Rugged Intercoms making it compatible with our UTV specific mounts for RZR, Can-Am, Textron and Yamaha or one of our universal faceplates for sandcars, Jeeps and more.
With a Rugged stamp of approval for durability, the RRP696 will outperform your expectations with clear communications and easy music controls.
- Built-in Bluetooth For Music & Cell Phone Streaming
- High Output Amplifier for Bluetooth Funcitons
- Music Play/Pause & Cell Phone Connect/Disconnect Button
- Double Stacked Knob for Volume & VOX Control
- 2-Way Radio Ready
- Auxiliary Port for Hardwiring External Devices
- 2-4 Person Ready, Expandable up to 8 Places
- RF Shielded Extruded Housing
- Isolated grounds for eliminating ground loop issues
- Upgraded Bluetooth module for High-Fidelity music.
- "Track Skip" upgrade. 1 push, other than the former RRP696 where you had to hold for 3 seconds to skip each track.
- Additional crew port added - you no longer need an OFF-SPLITTER to add a fifth person.
- We added better housing and Shielding which are designed to block poorly shielded accessories, light bars, stereos, etc.
- An Easy access 3.5mm jack for recording audio from our 2-way radio and intercom, GoPro is what most people use, but other accessories will work as well.
- A larger VOX knob for finer tuning of the voice-activated system.
- RRP696 Intercom
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware