Can-Am Commander "Cooter Brown" Hard Coat Full Windshield by EMP
Made from 1/4" thick hard coat (MR-10), this is probably the last windshield you will ever buy for your Commander. It features our "Fast Straps" so you can easily remove the windshield without any tools. Simply unhook the rubber straps. You can remove it in seconds without any tools. Rubber Straps will not scratch your cage. DOT Rated and Stamped. Optional windshield wiper available (sold separately).
This Lexan Margard sheet has maximum toughness, with mar resistance approaching that of glass, and significantly improved resistance to weathering. MR-10 sheet provides extended service life. It has excellent clarity and durability, it is lightweight, and is superior glazing material for institutions, office buildings, stores, and more. It will withstand -40deg F to 270 deg F. and has a silicone hard-coat surface. It is non-formable and UV resistant. LEXAN MR10 sheet is mar- and graffiti-resistant. It combines the impact strength of LEXAN polycarbonate sheet with a proprietary abrasion and UV-resistant MARGARD II surface. It is resistant against yellowing, breakage, coating failure and loss of light transmission and offers improved resistance to weathering and forced entry protection.
Commander Hard Coat Full Windshield Features:
- Made from 1/4" thick MR-10 Hard Coated Lexan Polycarbonate
- Attaches with EMP Patent Pending Rubber "Fast Straps"
- Rubber Mounting Straps will not rust or rattle
- Bottom Seal products your hood
- DOT-Rated and Stamped
- v2019 Can-Am Commander
- 2018 Can-Am Commander
- 2017 Can-Am Commander
- 2016 Can-Am Commander
- 2015 Can-Am Commander
- 2014 Can-Am Commander
- 2013 Can-Am Commander
- 2012 Can-Am Commander
- 2011 Can-Am Commander
- 2010 Can-Am Commander
Extreme Metal Products Front Hard Coat Full Windshield 10912 Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Can-Am Offroad windshield solution option: 13946
- Take your side by side windshield cleaning solution and wash the UTV window(s), interior, and exterior
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Can-Am Offroad for more UTV parts and accessories