There is nothing worse than heading to the fields or your favorite fishing spot and finding yourself broke down. Looks like your factory axle had other ideas as they were not necessarily equipped to keep up with the demands of your Can Am Defender. Your axle is an important component as it communicates to your hubs that it's time to move. If you're in need of an OEM replacement with more durability and reliability you have come to the right place. Everything Can-Am Offroad offers the Trakmotive OEM replacement axle for the front and rear portion of your sxs.
Though your stock part may get you by, you are investing in a gadget that will continue to produce mediocre results with a second-class lifespan. This UTV aftermarket accessory is up to 20% stronger than your factory axle while surpassing the quality in fitment and performance! The boots are constructed from neoprene to enhance flexibility and mobility while keeping up with the rotational speed. Installation is a walk in the park as this UTV stock replacement comes fully assembled with zero modifications necessary! Get your ride on with a little more grit by getting your OEM replacement axle for your Defender Max today!
OEM Replacement Axle Features:
- Up to 20% stronger than OEM
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO9001 and TS16949 certified factory
- High quality, reliable and tough
- Work at varying angles and constant rotational speeds without friction or play
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chrome steel center shafts
- Precision machined and heat treated cages, races and ball bearings
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots for improved flexibility
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation
- No modifications required to install
- All necessary hardware included
- One year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Axles are sold individually
- Axles have the same specs as OEM and are designed to work with the stock suspension setup. Any change to the geometry can cause them to wear prematurely or not function as intended.