Can-Am Wireless Helmet Conversion to Offroad Intercom By Rugged Radios
No more getting tangled up in cables with a Wireless Helmet Kit Conversion. This system allows you to wirelessly connect your existing helmet kit to your intercom without losing the quality audio that your accustom to. Get clean and clear communications in 3 easy steps:
1. Connect the intercom adaptor box to the back of your intercom using the 5-pin intercom cable that's included and mount the adaptor box in a secure location without obstructing the antenna.
2. Plug in your helmet kit to the helmet kit adaptor box and clip it onto your person.
3. Pair the two adaptor boxes using the pair buttons and LED indicator lights.
This Rugged Wireless technology is the perfect solution for offroad, UTVs, rock crawling, spotters or anyone who wants to enjoy the simplicity of cable free communications.
If your helmet kit or headset has a Duralink connection you will need one of these extension cables to be able to plug into the adaptor box:
Straight Cord Extension
Coil Cord Extension
- Wireless Intercom Adaptor Box
- Headset / Helmet Kit adaptor box
- CS-3-5P 5-Pin Intercom Cable