Can Am Towing Starter Kit With 2" Ball (1-1/4" Shank, 3,500 Lbs., 3/4" Rise) By Curt
CURT towing starter kits are the all-in-one accessory package to accompany your trailer hitch, equipping you with the necessary components to hitch up and hit the road. Each towing starter kit includes a ball mount and a hitch pin or hitch lock, eliminating the need to purchase these items separately and removing the stress of needing to find components of matching size.
This CURT towing starter kit features a class 2 ball mount #45519 with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" shank to fit a class 1 or 2 trailer hitch. Like all CURT ball mounts that are made in USA, our class 2 ball mounts are CNC-formed and robotically welded for clean, accurate weld lines. This class 2 features a powder coat finish and comes with a pre-torqued, chrome-plated 2" trailer ball. It offers a 3/4" rise, a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight rating of 350 lbs.
Also included in this towing starter kit is a CURT hitch pin & clip #21403. This hitch pin features a 1/2" diameter and is constructed from solid steel to ensure reliable strength. It also comes with a zinc finish and a grooved end that allows the clip to be inserted at any angle. All CURT 1/2" pins come with a 105-degree bend, making them easier to handle and operate when mounting your ball mount, and they will fit any CURT ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" shank.
For the new hitch owner and towing veteran alike, a CURT towing starter kit is the perfect accessory to Bring It.
- Rated to 3,500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 350 lbs. tongue weight
- Fits trailer hitches with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening
- Factory-torqued trailer ball accepts 2" couplers
- Ball mount is CNC-formed and robotically welded for a perfect fit
- 3/4" rise for precise trailer leveling
- 1/2" hitch pin fits any 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube
- Grooved pin allows clip attachment at any angle
- Ball mount protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Trailer ball features a polished chrome-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes loaded ball mount #45519, 2" trailer ball #40003, pin & clip
- Weight capacity may change if trailer ball is removed